The Brumont vineyards welcome you
at Château Montus for Tarbes en Tango
This exceptional day aimed at tangueras and tangueros will give them the opportunity to
- discover this great vineyard ( visit of the Chais and Terroirs, wine tasting and asado Argentino)
- dance in superb surroundings (even in rainy weather).
In order to ensure the best reception, number will be limited to 110 people.
Booking is compulsory. Ticket reservation is required
- 9 am : Departure from Tarbes by bus from Place de Verdun
- 10 am : Arrival at Chateau Montus and Welcome Café "Gascon".
- From 10:30 am till 1 pm :
- If the weather is nice, you will immerse in an emblematic terroir on the Parcelle de la Tyre and discover Alain Brumont’s vineyard growing methods.
- In the event of rain, you will dance amongst the cuviers (fermenting rooms) and chais du Château Montus and may ask for a visit.
- 1 pm : Demonstration by Maestros Francisco Leiva and Silvina Valz, milonga with DJ Cyberchris
- 1:30 pm : Gourmet lunch « Mets et vins » (delicacies and wine), with a selection of Alain Brumont’s wines and Asado Argentino grilled in the vines.
- 6 pm : End of the day and return to Tarbes – Place de Verdun by bus
> To buy yout tickets online : click hereHow to buy your tickets